Today’s Crafty thoughts
Hello My Crafty Friends,
I had a few thoughts to share with you today and I have decided to give them to you in the form of a list so here we go….
- Get crafty apps on all your devices.
- Before you go shopping shop in your house.
- Take inventory of your craft space every 3 months.
- When you go to the grocery store consider those packages that provide storage like plastic boxes ,trays etc….
- Stock up on basics when they are on sale.
- Do not buy double unless they are basic supplies that you often use.
- Research items that are 25.00+.
- Do not settle for an item because of price if you don’t have the funds save up for what you really want.
- create wish lists for online shops, family and friends that may want to purchase gifts for you,and one for your self and keep them updated.
- get coupon apps on your phone.
- Print photos in black and whites this will allow you to use any scrapbook paper you have.
- Journal on post it notes then adhere to the backs of your photos so when you scrap you will not forget the details.
- If you are sending a card to someone and you want them to reuse it write our greeting on a post it adhere on the inside leaving the actual card not written on.
- When ripping scrap paper with a white core-if you want the white to show pull it towards yourself if you pull away the white will not show.
- Apply chap stick to your glue bottles so the lids will always come off the next time you use it.
- Place a strip of double sided tape on the end of your ribbon rolls after you cut it.